Thursday, August 21, 2014

Timing.

Give your grace to me and maybe open the doors to let me breathe. This isn't about right or wrong, its about unity. I am begging you to see, wishing for a little more time to change reality to fantasy, but its all lost in a second's tick.

The clock keeps ticking.
Tick.
Tick.
Tick.

It never ends. It never stops. Your voice is getting drowned out by the clocks. Could you scream a little louder? Your whispers are too soft. Am I losing you in the ticking of the clock?

I keep screaming.
Scream.
Scream.
Scream.

Do you ever hear a word I say? Or is it all just part of the play? Are we getting older or are we just losing composure? I'm not sure where the meaning is in all of this lunacy, but I'm tired of wilting when I'm supposed to be something more.

You've lost that loving feeling.
Love.
Feelings.
Lost.

And the moment is over. We're done. Its all forgotten, because the clock keeps tocking, or maybe its ticking and rhymes are foolish metaphors for the slow, inevitable, decay of humanity.

Isn't it funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment