Monday, December 3, 2012

Letter to God

God,
   Will these be the last
   stars I see? I'm trembling,
   and my heart is pounding.
God,
   I know my time is just a
   breath to you. It's going in
   a moment.
God,
   You know my fears. Everyday
   I wonder, is this my last?
   My dreams scare me.
God,
   Evil is looming over me,
   I see the Devil laughing. Are
   You still holding me?
God,
   I just heard the shots ring
   out. They pierce my body and
   blood is seeping out. Please, hold me.
God,
   My tears are flowing faster than
   I can catch them. I was so
   scared of it and now it's here.
God,
   I hear your voice. I feel your
   arms. I'm dead now, but some
   how its okay.
God,
   Will these be the last stars
   I see? I'm trembling and
   my heart is pounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment