Monday, February 6, 2012

Embraced

I cried your name, but you did not answer. I wept tears for your sake,
but you didn't care. What a strange pain this is within me, one that will
not fade, but grows with each passing day. You have that affect on me,
making my heart beat weaker and weaker, 'til not a sound can be heard
from my chest. Oh well, we all have to say goodbye right? Some days
will be better than others, some moments harsher, but this will subside
into placid forever.

You don't believe in myths, but baby I'm a myth in itself. You don't
believe in fate, then this is not meant to be. I hate your games, the way
you play with my heart like its a toy. I hate your smile, so maliciously
delicious that I want to drink of its poison by the hour. Baby, I think I
need your arms, to hold me steady. Ignore the cracks in the mask, roses
are the only facade left to this harlequin.

Desperate times call for ridiculous measures of pure thought and pure
mind. Purity is something I don't possess much of. Just a few pieces of
fading ivory, webbed in bloody dreams. You know, your eyes are green,
greener than the fields of tall growing grass. Lush and thick, full of beauty
and lies. No way you love this all to solid flesh. Bizarre things drift on this
merciless sea of dreams, make the waves stop rocking, cause I'm getting
sick. All that will remain are the constants.

Your leaving me here, left to my own devices. Driven to insanity by the
loss of your honeyed lips. Baby, lets forget it, spider's can't have wings
and I can't fly on the broken dreams. Take my hand, slip that band of ice
around it. We'll be frozen together and alive apart. How lovely, that we
divorce.

Soul torn from soul, heart torn asunder from heart, one body torn into
two, once again we are alone. I don't want to die in this yellowed picture,
fading faster than the glows of those last charcoals. Whisper the lies once
again, and lets die in each other's shattered arms. Be one for one last
moment before we are no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment