Thursday, August 30, 2012

Suicide Trilogy: Part III

   I'm disappearing, fading away.
Curling into the quiet black surrounding
me. Fear is like a winter coat I'm
unable to put away. Even my
skin shrinks away from my touch.
You're hurting me, killing me
slowly. I want to die now, let
me go!
   I'm disappearing, fading away.
Clinging to the last strand of life.
Blood is flowing out, no way to
stop it. Nothing I do will
stop the crimson flow. I'm
screaming, "Someone save me,"
but you can't help. I did it to
myself, I killed myself.
   I'm disappearing, fading away.
Slipping further and further into
my grave. You kiss my lips, but
death won't let me feel it. I
try to grasp your arm, but I
can't feel anything. your tears
caress my chilled skin, my blood
caresses your fingertips.
   I've disappeared, faded into oblivion.

No comments:

Post a Comment