Sunday, August 12, 2012

Trapped

   I'm here all alone, waiting for something better, hoping it won't be long. Something much better than this. My identity is gone. I don't know who I am anymore. My hopes along with my identity. Eternity won't be long coming. Lost and alone. Fearing the dark of night.
   Haunted by demons and tormented by my fears. Ever alone, trapped in my head. No escape, no help. Trapped. What happens If I don't escape? I'm becoming more desperate with every word I write.
   With my last breath I cry for help. No one hears me as I sink into my eternal resting place.
   I'm here all alone, waiting for something better, hoping it won't be long. Something much better than this. My identity is gone. I don't know who I am anymore. My hopes along with my identity. Eternity won't be long coming. Lost and alone, fearing the dark of night.

No comments:

Post a Comment