Friday, November 16, 2012

Blackest Passions

   It is as if my heart is breaking into a million pieces. I just want it to stop, I just want the pain to end. Please, God, make it end.
   My soul is steeped in the pain I am feeling. I need an escape. Love will set me free? The truth will set you free? When? When do I get the love I greatly desire.
   I'm going crazy. Life isn't worth the living. It's empty and meaningless, devoid of all happiness I used to feel.
   Sleep avoids me, love ignores me, pain adores me and I abhor me. I just want to sing without crying, laugh without pain, dance without hate. Be me without fear of the ever-present darkness.
   I love the dark, but she refuses to stay by my side, leaving me alone. Desperate for a quiet place where I can let go, let live, let love... am I the only one who feels this?
   Pain is my only friend, intensity my lover, depression my only companion, end it! End my life and let me escape this prison. A prison I cannot escape, no matter what.
   Nothing matters anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment