Friday, November 23, 2012

Hollow Woman

   I'm not alive, I'm dead. I'm just not in the ground yet. I walk around, I can't feel, I don't see anything that could make me heal. I'm empty and broken, unlocked and open. Bleeding and dying, dead to it all.
   I'm in pain, yet I don't feel. I lay here trying to end it still. All the hell I've lived through, all the pain comes to a head. Why am I still breathing when I'm already dead? Why is my heart still beating and my blood still red?
   Why is Hell so long in staying, where is this God everyone says loves me? Where is He? Because I don't feel Him. I'm afraid of what I don't see, what reaches for me. I bleed darkness and sorrow, hidden in the hollow sound of the breaking inside my chest. The dull ache of all my pain around me wakes.
   I'm empty, alone, forgotten by all, when will I finally fall into my grave?

No comments:

Post a Comment