Monday, September 10, 2012

Awry

   We're falling apart. You won't even speak to me. Where did we go wrong? We were so happy and then we weren't. You say nothing is wrong, but I can feel the distance.
   I'm calling your name, you don't hear anymore. I'm leaving and you're not even waving. I'm crying and you're shrugging off the pain we're both feeling.
   The space between us screams out. We're drifting and can't even see each other anymore. We're changing and I'm scared that we won't stay together. You're drifting further with every moment's passing.
   I'm missing you so much. I don't want our friendship to disappear with the ocean's tide. We're being pulled apart by the anger of the world around us.
   Such pain as to lose my best friend. I'm still here, even to the end. I love you my friend, my very best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment