Monday, September 3, 2012

My Confession of Love

   All I think about is You. Your face is all I can ever see. Every time I think of you, I cry and slip further into dreams. I cry at night when I remember your voice. I wish I'd done things differently. I wish I'd begged you to stay.
   I wish I'd told you what I was feeling, how much I really cared. I should have told you when I first began to feel, the feelings in my heart that caused my head to reel. I love you is all I wanted to say, but when I got the courage it was just too late.
   All I think about is sleeping so I can see you. In my dreams, I see You for your soul and you see me for mine. We love each other, in my dreams, and we rarely ever fight. You really care and you fill my world with love and light.
   My friends were right. I should have told you how I felt that day. The truth is my heart was so full, I couldn't think of words to say. I meant to tell you all summer long, but now it's too late, you're already gone. I miss you more than words can express.
   This poem would go on forever if I stated what was on my heart. I'm afraid of what your reaction would be. You could tear my world apart. I'll say it now, but only here. Before I regret it and run in fear.
   I love you. Hope, light and love be yours 'til next we meet.
I said it, my poem, now, complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment