Monday, October 29, 2012

Desperate

   I wish there was someone, anyone, who knew the truth behind the facade. Can no one see the scars? Can no one see that I'm trying to find a way out? Am I that good of an actress that no one can see me?
   I've been to the doctors, I've taken the pills. No more, I can't take it anymore and I want to die. I'm tired of feeling, tired of feeling so weighed down that I can't breathe. I want to live, but I want to die. Will someone please hear me? Please, listen to my crying.
   LISTEN TO ME!
   I'm slipping further and further away and you don't even see it! Why aren't you paying attention to the signs? Don't IGNORE me!
   Look at ME! Look AT my WRISTS! Look IN MY EYES! You can see my soul if you look, just LOOK! Open your eyes and see me, before I'm gone. Before its to late!

No comments:

Post a Comment