Saturday, October 6, 2012

Rantings: Part II

   They do not know me, they can't see me. I will hide behind my outward appearance and let them flock to beauty, while I cling to my truth. And my truth will be all I need to withstand this coming storm. They will perish, but not I with them. They will die alone and I will be buried with my truth and my purity.
   I will remain aloft, afar from their sins and their blood will not stain my hands. They can sleep in their bed of coals and I in my oceans of calm, they are lies and I will no longer listen to them. Let them wallow in their self-righteous ways and I will keep myself to the quiet of silence and the peace of truth.
   They can't touch me. They are liars and I will not listen. Lies cannot penetrate me, will never touch me. Strength is within me, weakness is in their lies and I will not listen. No longer. No more. No man will capture me any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment