Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Call of Jesus

    You say that I am not real, I do not exist.
I am nothing, merely a myth.
   But I've loved you all eternity, calling and
gathering you to me. A cross I bore to dark
Calvary, but you don't believe what you cannot
see.
   I created every part of you with the love of
a father. Molding you into the person you are.
   Can't you see me in all you do? See my
fingerprints on all creation? See me crying, and
dying, for you? Can't you see how you've broken
my heart?
   I died to save you, bring you home with me.
I long to pull you into my embrace, but you push me
away. Why won't you trust me? Let me carry
your pain, carry your heartache and shame!
   I have proved my love for you, by conquering
death and conquering sin.
   Please, don't give up faith. I stand beside
you, ready to help and guide you. All you have to
do is believe and call on me. Don't push me
away. Let me carry through the storms.
   I'm coming back soon, just wait and see. I'll
be taking home those who believe. Will you come too?
   I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment