Friday, March 23, 2012

Crossroads

Well, sweetheart, another crossroads.
I'm tired of fighting with you, tired of
trying to make this work. I work so damn
hard to make you happy, and frankly
I don't know if this is still going to work.

I am not ready to let go. I'm not ready,
I don't want to say goodbye, but I don't
know what to do love! I am not happy,
I am in love with you, but what are we
to do?

Maybe it's best to say goodbye now,
before it becomes anymore painful to
say goodbye. It's already going to hurt
like hell. So, another crossroads,
what do you want to do?

Do you want to flip a coin? Heads we
try again, tails we go our own ways?
Do you want to just leave it as it is?
I'm sorry, love, for having loved you.
I'm sorry for everything I am saying.

I want to be with you, I want to spend
the rest of my life with you, but I don't
know what to do now, love. Tell me
what we should try to make this work?
Please, forgive me. Forgive this heart,
forget and maybe it will be easier that
way.

No comments:

Post a Comment