Sunday, March 11, 2012

Inferiority Complex

So fed up with this inferiority complex.
They never come, they always leave.
My hand is always empty, limp at my side.
Something wrong with me, isn't that the way it
    always is? Never good enough for anybody?

It doesn't make sense, this life of mine.
Watching day after day change like tides.
They always leave in the end, the pain is bittersweet.
Inferiority complex, that must be it. Somewhere
    I was deficient, isn't that the way it is?

Broken down by my own stupidity.
You always leave baby, giving me a complex.
Isn't that the way it always is?
They love you and leave you, or maybe they never
    loved to begin with?

Grown so used to being worthless, inferior.
I wear the broken pieces of my heart like a noose.
Each new loss gives a vicious twist.
But isn't that the way it is when you're
    inferior? That must be how life is meant to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment