Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Never Want to See you Again

I don’t understand it. Maybe I never will, but I know it hurts like Hell.
Please, just be quiet now. I can’t take any more words from you.
Just shut up! Let me be for one moment. I can’t take any more, of
anything. You are yelling, screaming obscenities in my ears, I’m
trying to block it out. But somehow you’re voice pierces the barriers
I’m putting up.

I hate you. Hate everything you’ve become and I just wish you would
leave before you hurt me even more. I don’t want to talk anymore, I
am so exhausted by all this. Emotionally, I am drained and ready to
sleep. I wish I could say that I still love you, still want you here, but I
can’t. I can’t lie to you. Hatred is the only word that is spilling from
my lips.

I loved you once. Loved you so passionately, so purely. I would’ve
gladly given you the world, given you everything I had. But now, I can’t
even stand to hear your name. And I’m crying as I write this, wishing
that I could change everything, but I can’t. And I can’t take this any
more. So, I’m leaving now. Please, give me my keys. You can’t hold
me here like a prisoner. And I won’t be held captive.

No comments:

Post a Comment