Friday, February 8, 2013

Crushed

I am so confused. I don't understand why someone who never gave me the time of day when I was crushing on them suddenly wants me when I am so completely unavailable. Why bother? I don't mind talking to him. But we come back to the same conversations every time.

No means no. How many times must I say it? I won't send you pictures. If you want to look at pictures, my Facebook has a crap ton of them. If you want to talk about past stuff, I'm mostly okay with that too. It happened, I'm not ashamed that it happened so I suppose it hurts nothing to talk about it.

I don't mind talking about hypotheticals. Not that they matter, because they won't happen. You missed the opportunity. I am married now. I love my husband. Yes, we could've been great. But you never stepped up to the plate. You missed your chance and I don't feel sorry for you.

I don't mind talking. But the talking always comes back to pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment