Sunday, April 8, 2012

Good-bye Love

I Love You.

Maybe its better this way. Better the way this ends.
Maybe this is how it was meant to be.
If we call it quits now, maybe it won't hurt as much.
Maybe's and What If's, we starve on them.

I Love You.

Who knew one sentence could murder?
Who would have guessed this ending in our drama?
If you really love me, why leave me now?
Maybe's and What If's, we collapse with them.

I Hate You.

Three words that escape those perfect lips.
I can't understand them, like you haven't spoken.
If you really feel that way, why not say goodbye?
Maybe's and What If's, we will drown in them.

I Hate You.

Speaking clearer now, you were my heart.
You were everything I had ever dreamed of.
If this is how it will end, I wish it had sooner.
Maybe's and What If's, they come between us.

Good-bye.

So, this is the end? Is this where you walk away?
I don't want this, baby, you're ripping my heart out.
So, this is how you want it? I want you back.
Maybe's and What If's, you leave me alone with them.

Good-bye Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment