Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Priorities

I don't want you to give everything up for me.
I don't want you to stop having friends for me.
I don't want you to only love me.
I just want to be on your list of priorities.

I want you to think about me sometimes.
I want you to help me, without my screaming for it.
I want you to offer to help when its obvious I need it.
I just want to be on your list of priorities.

I can't do everything by myself, sweetheart.
I can't be everything all the time, babe.
I can't do anything because I have no help.
I just want to be on your list of priorities!

Am I just here to be your slave? To be your lover?
Am I just here to do what you want?
When is it my turn? When am I going to be priority 1?
Do you even notice me?

Do you even recognize the emotion in my eyes?
Do you even care? I have to wonder sometimes.
Do you even realize how you push me away when you do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment