Friday, December 23, 2011

Ranting

  I will not sit under the teaching of lawless men any
longer. I will not listen to their lies. They are blind
and deaf to my pain, I will be blind and deaf to their
words. They will perish and I with them, but I
will not listen to any more wrong words and lying
tongues.
  If men can lie, and speak with a forked tongue,
then I will speak truth with the soft words of a
dove. I will not be betrayed again by man. I
will no longer listen to him, he doesn't know any-
thing, nor does he speak truth. I will not listen to
imperfection, but will be perfect in my own imperfection.
  They are wrong and I will not listen to wrong any
longer. They are liars and abusers, I will not let them
use me again. They can speak all they want, they are
only blowing air, smoke and wisps of mist. They do
not know how to speak with a gentle thought or a
gentle mind. No man is gentle.

No comments:

Post a Comment