Sunday, December 18, 2011

Winds of October

  Dance on a violent breeze,
rage upon the waves of my spirit.
Caress my skin with heated fingers,
touch my heart with a tender kiss.
Rock me with strength untold,
cause me to tremble as a leaf
in a desperate wind.
  Roll over me like thunder,
pierce my very soul as lightning.
Wash over my body like a
summer's rain. Let me move with you,
singing in one voice as unto violins.
Breathe unto me gentility and wonder.
Show me all I've never known.
  Bring me into this new world by
sweet kisses and strong arms.
Create within me a new agony, sweet
and desirous. Something I long for every
moment. Distract my mind, drink
unto me thy lips and whole being.
Let me surrender unto thy sweet love.
  Teach me passion and grace,
let me stray not to any other. Break
me down and build me up, so that I may
meet you in peace and soft whispers,
let me to the torrent of love be drawn.
Show me how to be everything that will please
you. Shake me to my foundations.

No comments:

Post a Comment