Saturday, December 31, 2011

To T.A.B.

  No, I didn't want to marry him. I just loved him with so much of me that nothing is left to give anyone else. I love him more than I can explain, but I hate what he's become. And I knew that we would never be together. I feel sad because I lost him and I don't even know why I lost him.
  And I keep trying to convince myself that I don't love him and that I'm okay, that I'm fine and that I've moved on. But the truth is hidden inside that I still love him. And I didn't want to let him go, and I should've said something to him. Should've told him the truth behind the tears that continuously fill my eyes.
  That I love him and he took to much of me. I will never be whole, even though I know it will never be. I just want him to know that I still care. I love him and I'll always care. I want you to know that I love you and that I want  you back. Its not meant to be, but I've spoken my truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment