Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Silent

  Darkness is what I am, all I'll ever be.
There is no beauty, how can there be beauty in
a corpse? A corpse, blind and forgotten is
all I am. I am deaf, I no longer hear them.
  I'm perfect in my death, fate is beautiful.
Emptiness and pain are the only peace that
exists in this putrid shadow. A shadow is
all I am, frozen and burned alive.
  I'm torn, broken and abused. No beauty
exists in this soul. No love. I love none
and none love me. I trust none and none
trust me.
  A foul figment, a fragment of a shattered
reality is all I'll ever be. Death is perfection,
death is love. No soul is in this shell, no
spirit remains. Leave me alone.
  Don't touch me, you will only break what is
left of me. Alone I can breathe, die peacefully,
undisturbed. Just leave me be, don't try
to reach me.
  How can there be any beauty in a corpse? Any
truth in a lie? Beauty and truth do not exist.
Death is all, all consuming and quiet.
Silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment