Friday, December 30, 2011

The Sky of Black Stars

  I see beauty in the colour black. We are segregated into colours. We are a rainbow of imagination and lives. Black and white, what's the difference? Aren't we all the same inside? Why are we separated and interrogated? Separated by a spectrum of colourful hate in-between.
  I see beauty in the colour black. Who am I? I am judged by my size, shape and my colour. Do you know who I am? Can you see my personality by the colour of my hair? Do you know my history by the colour of my eyes? Do you understand my pain by my face and colour of my skin?
  I see beauty in the colour black. An ocean inside that gathers tears from the clouded mind. If I say I'm here and I'm not, can you see me? No. I'm invisible to your eyes because you will only see me for my skin. So, do you know me? Do you recognize me? You never will see.
  I see beauty in the colour black. I am what you see. I see beauty in the colour black. I hide in the dark. To you all I will ever be is darkness. I see beauty in the colour black.

No comments:

Post a Comment